Prefer love and care, to disorder

Early mornings are usually the time for daily lame household chores. While going through my mail today, I got a personalized message from a very close friend of mine to whom I had not talked since ages.. It was all not that I did so intentionally or wanted to do...but this lost of  contact happened because I just could not catch up some time from daily activities..... at  times,it did strike my mind but Procrastination swept it away....well getting back to the message which said : 
"Prefer love and care, to disorder. Take time to spend time with your loved ones even if there is dust lying on the shelf and the beds are not made. Prefer people, to things!"
For a minute or two, I kept reading the same message again and again to assess what was actually sent to me...and suddenly the feeling of grudge rushed through my veins.
It made me realize that I too had got infested with a word which troubled me a lot during my childhood. This word was 'Vicious Circle/Material Trap' . I was unable to grab it meaning and understand its real worth until quite an age!

I just like other mortals had adapted to it so easily and effortlessly that  I could not even see the brimming friend circle I was left with!! How sometimes we get so engulfed by our daily activities that we under estimate the power of spending real and valuable time with our near ones.....


Let your laundry keep drying in the sun!!
Let your dishes remain untidy...
Let the drapes of your drawing room be messy...
Let the tap of kitchen keep running...

.........but don't 


lose the chance of sipping hot tea with near ones!

lose the chance of clicking a pic...
a chance to pull their ears..plait and what not:)
give them a sheepish smile....and many such endless things!!

Comments