Bidding farewell is testing enough!!

Bidding farewell is a tough and touching thing.....

Instead of detachment, I personally believe, it is more of an attachment....However as the literal meaning goes, one should bid farewell with happy heart. But, I fell its made more by a heavy heart (if the time spent was really worthwhile...:)

Farewell acts as a time machine which can take us back in times which were spent together so that they can be saved as remembrances. It has the podium to bring back all grudges together and project them immaterial. 


I also have had my share of farewell when my students at Chitkara University bid a warm farewell at successful completion of their course. Nevertheless, the journey was tiring, challenging and demanding as well. But just as it is well said that the pain undertaken is halved if the journey spent is fruitful enough!

I again wish them all the luck with their future endeavors and also somewhere in my heart , I do hope to witness many such farewells ahead!







Comments