Calling of a nomad inside me........

       My favorite topic ever!!










Calling of a N-O-M-A-D inside me.....

The month of June is on its virgin onset and the heat wave outside is rightly setting pace for upcoming vacations.This break is certainly much needed after such a hectic and energy draining schedule of the last few months. Each time I think about vacations, a new gush of blood flows through the veins.The month of June holds a special place in my heart ever since childhood.Earlier, more so because of the Pandora it used to hold for us as a child and included lot of delights like a much awaited journey to Nani maa's place, meeting close and extended cousins, indulging in never ending mango sessions, soaking sun in hot afternoons while playing outside and yes...unforgettable splash in a nearby puddle. Adding to this were late morning catching up hard with late nights, bed time stories and gossips with relative at home, a whole body dip in juicy watermelons (slurp, slurp and slurp) and many more....aah...tickling tickling...


Now, a mere mention of this month holds a different meaning altogether. No more indulgence in delights of the past. Nevertheless, the delights cherished now are certainly bigger and better. I have a full time and ever ready companion with me who not only plans our travel but also takes care of the conveniences :) Over a period of time, travelling along with a set companion lands you in a comfort zone and thankfully you end up enjoying your vacations multiple times.............................................

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S....have been to many places so far and one integral element to all of them was "Adventure". My last few holidays had enough share of it already and I am a firm believer of carrying forward the legacy further as well:) This time the plan is to 'Raid- De -Himalyas',  a place which I may consider to be my second home in future. Looking forward to exotic sightseeing, veg Thupka and momos, bullet ride, bright sunshine, crazy crowds on the road, recklessly spending money over useless things, a bone chilling wave by the end of the day..........

Looking forward to the season ahead...and more eagerly waiting for the experiences to share with guys back again. Happy Holidays and may god bless you with happiness, health and peace in abundance ....

Comments